Last Updated — 10th Dec, 2022
Udyam Portal 2021: Through this portal, the registration process of MSME has been made even easier. MSME includes all the micro, small and medium industries of the country. Through this, increasing the output of the manufacturing sector, supplying raw materials for industries, and helping large industries by supplying finished components. The registration process of MSME has been made easy through Udyam Portal. Through this portal, the beneficiary can do his registration for free. Udyam Portal is fully connected with the INCOME TAX and GSTIN facility. Entrepreneurs who are already registered under UAM can also register themselves through Udyam Portal. Through this portal, it will help to make the country self-reliant.
Benefits of Enterprise Portal
Through Udyam Portal, the beneficiary will get many benefits which are as follows:-
- The beneficiary can register himself.
- Through the Udyam Portal, the beneficiary can do his registration from the Aadhar card number itself.
- The beneficiary will not require any special documents for registration.
- Through this, the beneficiary can get information about the industry by sitting at home.
- Applicants can download this portal and do their registration sitting at home.
- Because no one wants to go out due to Corona.
Through Udyam Portal, MSME will be able to register with an Aadhaar number
The Central Government started the Udyam Portal on July 1 to make the registration facility of MSMEs easier for the beneficiaries. Through this, the beneficiary can do his registration from the Aadhaar number itself. He will not need any necessary documents for registration. Now the beneficiary can get his registration done only by Aadhar card number. A registration number will also be provided to the beneficiary along with it and a registration certificate will also be provided. QR code will also be given in this certificate. By scanning this QR code, the beneficiary can get information about the industry. No beneficiary will need to renew his registration.
Udyam Portal Online Registration
Now the government has made the enterprise registration process for entrepreneurs online. In this, the entrepreneurs who have already got their registration done before 30th June, their registration will be valid only till 21st March 2021. But now the time limit has not been set for the new entrepreneurs who will register themselves in it. An entrepreneur can register for only one business.
- The applicant has to first go to the official portal.
- There the option of Welcome to Register here will appear on the homepage.
- These options are for new applicants.
- These types of options will appear.
- As given in the image, the option given below is written on which You can Re-Register here.
- These old registers are for entrepreneurs.
- If you are a new applicant then you have to click on the first one and if you are an old applicant then click on the second option.
- After clicking for new registration, the image given below will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in your Aadhar card number and your name in it.
- After filling out all this, you have to submit it.
- In this way, your registration will be done.
Thanks For Visiting this website any doubts you can comment below, you want to latest updates on this type of useful information just follow Google News.