Last Updated — 19th Nov, 2022
Prime Minister’s Youth Employment Scheme: PMRY, Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana, you can apply online to provide employment to the youth, Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has launched Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana (PMRY), under which you can take advantage of it by applying online. And who will get the benefit of this scheme, information is being given to you through this article.
Employment scheme for youth
There are many such youth in India who have a lot of desire to start a business, they also have a business plan and there are many such youth who also have experience but due to lack of capital they are not able to start work. Nor do they get capital from anywhere, in such a situation, the dream of these youth remains a dream, which is not fulfilled. If this problem can be overcome, then let us know who is eligible and how to apply online for the scheme.
Yuva Rojgar Yojana Highlights
|Name of the scheme||Prime Minister Youth Employment Scheme|
|Launched||by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji|
|Objective||To reduce the unemployment rate in the country and to connect those who do not have the means of employment with the means of employment.|
|State||Applicable in all the states of the country|
|Benefit||Help will be provided by the Central Government to those who wish to start any business.|
|Economic Benefit||The interested applicant will be helped financially by the Central Government, they will be provided a loan at a low-interest rate.|
|Beneficiary||Every young man and girl in the state|
|Process of Application||Through Online|
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rojgar Yojana.
If you fulfill the above-mentioned qualifications then you can apply for Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rozgar Yojana.
- First of all, you have to visit its official website https://pmrpy.gov.in.
- Here you will see a form that you have to download.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in the form correctly after reading it.
- The form has to be submitted to any of the banks involved in the scheme.
- You can download the form directly from here.
They have been considered eligible for the Prime Minister’s Youth Employment Scheme.
To take advantage of the youth employment scheme, the applicant should have the following eligibility which we are telling you below.
- To apply for the scheme, the age of the applicant should be 18 to 35 years, who are from the general category and for North East regions, the limit is up to 40 years. Apart from this, the age limit has been given 10 years more for women, differently-abled, SC / ST, and even ex-servicemen.
- The income of the applicant in the Youth Employment Scheme (PMRY) should not exceed 40,000.
- The applicant should have at least 6 months of training in a government-recognized trade organization.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the area from where he is applying for the scheme for at least 3 years.
- The educational qualification under Pradhan Mantri Yuva Rojgar Yojana (PMRY) should be at least VIII pass and the applicant should not be a defaulter from any nationalized bank.
Documents Required for PMRY
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- identity card
- Description of business to be started
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Eligibility for PMRY
- The age of the applicant applying should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Applicant must have passed at least 8th class.
- The applicant’s permanent residence certificate should be 3 years old.
- Under this scheme, age relaxation of 10 years has been given to women, ex-servicemen, the disabled, and people of the SC / ST category, that is, these people can apply for the next 10 years even after the age of 35 years.
- The family monthly income of the person applying for the scheme should not exceed 40 thousand.
- The applicant should not have taken a loan from any bank earlier
The Prime Minister’s Employment Promotion Scheme can also be liked by the youth.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRY) (Yuva Rojgar yojana) can also prove to be a better option for you people, under the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRY), you will get the amount of EPF and ESI of your worker as help from the government. It is known that this scheme was started by the government in 2017 and was modified by the government in 2018.
Also read: Lakhs of rupees can be earned from the roof of the house, earn money by installing solar points.
Also read Modi government’s new scheme for farmers, zero budget farming, farmers will get double benefit from this.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (Yuva Rojgar yojana), the government puts the total amount of your contribution in EPF and EPS for business in your account to work. To open an account in EPFO, the government contributes 8.33 percent of the salary to the EPS for the new employer.
Who will get the benefit of the scheme?
It remains an important question as to who will get the benefit of the scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to all the enterprises registered with EPFO.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the employee should have a Universal Account Number i.e. UAN number linked with Aadhar card.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the salary of the employee should not exceed ₹ 15000.
- Under this scheme, now those enterprises will be recognized which will be registered with EPFO after April 1, 2016.
Note: To remove unemployment from the country, many schemes are being run by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi ji (Youth Employment Scheme) to encourage youth and provide financial assistance to youth, such as – Youth Employment Scheme, Youth Employment Promotion Scheme, Mudra Yojana, etc. By taking advantage of which you can start your business and stand on your footsteps.
Thanks For Visiting this website any doubt you can comment below, you want to latest updates on this type of useful information just follow on Google News