National Digital Health Card: All of you will be happy to know that Modi Ji has announced another scheme for all of you. Although the Modi government has run many schemes, we are talking about that scheme whose announcement is on 15th August. On the occasion Modi Ji during his speech from Red Fort. On 15th August, Modi Ji launched another scheme named One Nation One Health Card Yojana in the country. This scheme is also known as PM Modi Health ID Card Scheme / National Health Digital Card Scheme. We are going to give you complete information about this scheme through this post. Under which the interested people will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
For information about this scheme, you read this post to the bottom.
National Digital Health Card Yojana
The National Health Card scheme was announced by Modi Ji while addressing the nation from Red Fort on the occasion of 15th August. This is a health-related scheme. While addressing all the countrymen, Modi Ji, while giving information about the health card and told about it, announced that it is a health card scheme in which a card will be made. The announcement of this scheme is a big revolution in the health sector. Under this, health facilities will become digital.
What is National Digital Health Card
This card will be a health-related card which will be similar to the Aadhar card. It will be a digital card that will store all the medical data of the patient. Now the patient i.e. the sick person who has this card yoga will not have to carry his report and other papers while going to the doctor because everything will be on this digital card. Which can be seen online. Under this scheme, hospitals, medical and doctors will all be connected to a central server. The government has fixed a budget of Rs 500 crore for this National Digital Health Card scheme.
Any citizen of the country who takes this card will be given a unique ID so that they will be able to log in to this system.
In which states will it be implemented first?
This scheme will be implemented in the whole country but in the beginning, it will be started in only a few states or union territories. It will first be started in 6 union territories of the country. It will start in Andaman Nicobar, Dadar Nagar Haveli, Daman Diu, Lakshadweep Chandigarh, Ladakh Inn. After starting here, soon this scheme will be implemented in the whole country. This ID card will also be made through hospitals and websites. Registration of hospitals and doctors, clinics are about to start for this scheme in these 6 union territories.
Purpose of Health ID Card
- The objective of starting this scheme is to digitize medical facilities.
- So that the sick person does not have to worry about the necessary papers i.e. his hospital report.
- Sometimes sick people forget to bring their important reports.
- Due to which he has trouble, he has to make many rounds.
- A sick person is just as troubled.
- Now through this card the sick person will not need reports.
- Because all his reports will be online.
- Which the doctor can see online.
- That is, its purpose is to reduce the responsibility of the sick person so that he does not have to face trouble.
This option has also been kept in the Health ID Card scheme that the hospitals and citizens who want to join, those who do not want to join, should not join, it is not an urgent or pressing matter. That is, you can join as per your wish.
eligibility and documents
- The beneficiary must be a resident of India.
- Must have Aadhar card.
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
To get a card for this scheme, the applicant has to apply. This is a health-related scheme for which you will be given a card. Which will have a unique number. For this, first, you have to go to the official site of the department.
- After clicking here a page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on Create Health Card. As shown in the image below.
- After clicking on Create Health Card, a new page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to click on the option of Generate via Aadhaar.
- As shown to you in the image.
- You have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- An OTP will come on your mobile. which is to be filled.
- After this the application form will open in front of you, which has to be filled carefully.
- After filling the application form, you have to click on the submit option.
In this way, your Health ID will be generated.
The department has also issued helpline numbers for your convenience. You can get information about this by calling these helpline numbers. You will be able to get information about this by calling on the toll-free number given below.
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toll-Free Number- 1800114477
- Address – National Health Authority 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110 001