Prime Minister Mudra Loan Scheme: As you know from the name itself, this is a loan scheme. Under which loans are provided to the people. By which the beneficiary can start his own employment. This scheme was started in 2015 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. All the people of the country can take advantage of this scheme to start their employment. Three types of loans are provided in this scheme. Under this, we are going to tell you all the information about how much loan you can get and for how long you have to repay. Through this, you will be able to know how you will get its benefit.
So let us now talk about what is PM Mudra Loan Scheme.
Prime Minister Mudra Loan Scheme
This scheme was started in 2015 for all the people of the country. Under this, loans are provided to the people. So that common people can start their own employment from it. Under PM Mudra loan, you can take loans from 50000 to 1000000 lakhs. Three types of loans are provided in this scheme. In which provision of different amounts has been made. If the beneficiary wants to buy his employment or any other means with this amount, then he can take a loan under it. So that they can become self-reliant by starting their own employment and this is the aim of the government that all should become self-reliant and have their own employment.
Under this, three types of loans are given, they are as follows:-
- Shishu Loan – This is the smallest loan amount. Under this, a loan of up to 50000 is provided to the applicant.
- Kishor Loan – Through this loan, a loan of up to 500000 is provided to the applicant.
- Tarun Loan – Loan up to Rs.1000000 lakh is provided to the applicant under this loan.
Who can take loan under PMMY
Under the PM Mudra Loan Scheme, any citizen of the country who wants to start his employment can take a loan under it. Or if someone wants to further their employment, they can also take a loan under this scheme. Under this, a maximum loan of up to Rs 1000000 lakh is provided to the applicant. But you have to apply to take advantage of it.
Documents Required for Prime Minister Mudra Loan
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Age proof (applicant’s age should be more than 18 years)
- Photocopy of bank passbook (attested by the officer)
- Document certificate of those who are starting employment
- License, Permanent address of the place of commencement of business
- Passport size photo
- If there is a partner, then his passport size photo too
- mobile number
You will need all these documents.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
In this scheme, the applicant will get the following benefits under the loan.
- The biggest advantage is that the applicant will not have to give any guarantee on taking a loan under this.
- That is, this loan will be provided to you without any guarantee.
- Any person of the country can take advantage of this to start his own employment or to further his employment.
- PM Currency Laen through the plan beneficiary maximum 1000000 Milenga loans up to Rs.
PM Mudra Loan Yojana Application Process
To take advantage of this scheme, you have to apply online. This loan will be given to you by the bank. Therefore, you will also have to take its application form from the concerned bank itself.
- For this, first you have to take the application form from the concerned bank.
- The applicant has to fill the application form carefully.
- In the application form, all the documents related to the applicant’s name, address, Aadhar card number will have to be attached.
- Now you have to submit your application form and documents attested by the bank official.
- In this way you will get the application form complete.
After filling the application form, you will get the loan within a month. With which you can start your own employment.
For more details visit the official site of the department.