ICICI Bank Net Banking: ICICI Bank is a private sector bank in India. And it is one of the top four private banks in the country. It has a large domestic and global presence with its subsidiaries and representative offices in many countries around the world. ICICI Bank has a wide range of products and services such as Insurance, Credit, Loans, Deposits, Savings Schemes, NRI Banking, Internet and Mobile Banking for its retail and corporate customers across the globe. Internet banking service offered by ICICI Bank is available round the clock. And it is able to serve its millions of customers all over the world with great ease anytime and anywhere. The net banking facility offered by ICICI Bank allows its customers to manage their accounts as well as transfer funds from the comfort of their office or home.
Online ICICI Net Banking Registration Process
ICICI Bank (ICICI Internet Banking) has made our banking life very easy. All we have to do is visit the ICICI Internet Banking portal and most of our financial work can be completed from there. The registration process of ICICI Net Banking is simple and easy. The step-by-step process to activate the net banking portal is given below.
Step1. Firstly visit the ICICI Net Banking official website [https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/insta-banking/internet-banking/index.page]
Step2. Click on the “Personal Login” button
Step3. On the next page, click on ‘Get User ID’.
Step4. Now after this click on Click Here To Proceed.
Step5. After that enter the bank account number and mobile number registered with the account with ICICI Bank as shown in the picture below.
Step6. On completion of the above step, the system will generate a valid User ID for your account.
Step7. Now after generating your User ID, go to the login page again and click on Get Password.
Step8. On the next page click on Click here to proceed.
Step9. You have to enter the registered mobile number which is linked with your ICICI Bank account.
Step10. OTP is received on your mobile, now enter the OTP which you have received.
Step11. Now you will be able to generate password to use ICICI Internet Banking facilities.
ICICI Net Banking login process
Through ICICI net banking login we can get complete details of our account. Follow the steps given below carefully for how to log in.
Step 1: Visit the official website of ICICI Net Banking [https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/insta-banking/internet-banking/index.page]
Step 2 : Next, enter your User ID, Password and Start In from the available options. If you are using the same system to log in again, check the Remember you user ID box.
Step 3 : Next, click on ‘Login’. You will be able to use internet banking facilities.
Offline ICICI Net Banking Registration Process
- Visit your ICICI Bank home branch and fill up the Net Banking Registration Form (Retail Form and Corporate Form).
- Fill some required details and signature and then submit the filled form to the same branch.
- Bank officials will send your User ID and Password through courier, by using the given credentials you can access the ICICI Net Banking account online.
Reset Forgot Password of ICICI Net Banking
Step by step procedure to reset forgotten password is mentioned below:
- First of all go to the login page of ICICI net banking portal.
- Click on ‘Get Password’.
- On the next page, enter the User ID and mobile number.
- Click on ‘Go’.
- After this you will receive an OTP on the mobile number. Enter the OTP in the Unique Number box and click ‘Go‘.
- Now on the next page you have to create a new password as per the instructions. Enter the new password twice and click ‘Go‘.
- A success message will be displayed on your computer screen. You will be able to login with your user ID and new password.
Features and Benefits of ICICI Net Banking
With the advent of ICICI Internet Banking, it has become really convenient for customers to do their banking transactions from any part of the world. ICICI Bank is one of the leading private sector banks which has made internet banking really easy for its customers. Now, customers do not need to take out time to make plans to visit the nearest branch of a bank or stand in long queues to do banking transactions. Using ICICI’s Internet Banking facility, one can transact from anywhere.
- Account details can be viewed
- Account statement can be viewed
- Funds can be transferred easily
- Utility bills can be paid online
- DTH and mobile recharge can be done
- Direct and indirect taxes can be paid
- Payment can be completed on Net Banking Portal
- Fixed deposits can be opened
- General insurance can be purchased
- check book can be ordered
- You can apply for various government schemes
- Access to Demat Account
- can be invested online
- Stop the payment of a cheque.
- Report the loss of ATM card.
- Apply for a debit/credit card.
- Credit cards can be managed online
- Loan accounts can be managed
- Many more non-financial and financial services can be accessed
ICICI Net Banking Customer Care
ICICI Bank has multiple channels for customers to contact the bank and resolve any queries or problems with regard to their net banking accounts or any other related service that they may require. The contact details of the bank are listed below.
ICICI Bank Toll-Free Number – 1860 120 7777, +91 40 7140 3333
Alternate numbers for personal banking: Delhi -011 33667777, Mumbai – 022 33667777 , Kolkata – 033 33667777 , Chennai – 044 33667777.
ICICI Internet Banking FAQs
1. Can the user seek any assistance from ICICI Bank Customer Care regarding his Net Banking User ID or login process?
Users can visit the nearest branch of the Bank or contact the Bank through Customer Care for any query or assistance regarding their Net Banking account or login process.
2. Can a person make his/her non-ICICI credit card payment through the bank’s net banking portal?
ICICI net banking facility allows the user to pay the credit card dues of any non-ICICI Visa credit card.
3. I have not received/forgotten my Online Banking User ID and Password. How can I get it again?
In case you have not received or forgotten your Online Banking User ID and Password, you can call the customer care number of your city to obtain the same. While talking to the customer care representative, you will be asked to identify yourself in order to ask for your User ID. If you have forgotten or have not received your existing password, you can request a new password. It will be couriered to your registered postal address.
4. Is the user allowed to have more than one user ID for the Net Banking account?
Each Net Banking account of the Bank can have only one respective User ID registered in the said account. Multiple user IDs are not allowed by the bank for the same account.
5. How do I keep track of the payments made from my account?
You can easily keep track of all your payments from your online banking account. All you need to do is log in using your User ID and Password and you can view all the payments which you’ve made from your account
6. Can the user view/get the details of all the transactions made during a particular period in his/her net banking account?
The Net banking account of the user enables him/her to get a detailed or consolidated view of all the transactions made by the user during a selected period or on a monthly basis.
7. Can I make banking-related requests via my online banking account?
Yes, you can choose from a variety of banking-related requests that can be made through the website itself.
8. Can I subscribe for any account-related alerts?
Yes, you can sign up for a number of account-related alerts like your account being debited or credited, cheque getting bounced, credit of salary, etc.
Read more articles related to Internet Banking
- Uco Bank Netbanking
- Kotak bank Netbanking
- federal bank Netbanking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- IDBI Bank Net Banking
- Bandhan Bank Net Banking
- Bank of India Net Banking
- Allahabad Bank Net Banking
- Punjab National Bank Net Banking
- State Bank of India Net Banking
- HDFC Bank Net Banking
- Union Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Bank Net Banking
- Bank Of Baroda Net Banking
- Canara Bank Net Banking
- Axis Bank Net Banking
Thanks For Visiting this website any doubt you can comment below, you want to latest updates on this type of useful information just follow on Google News