Ration Card: As we all know that Ration Card is an important document. which is used as identification. Different charges are taken for making ration cards in all the states. Somewhere 3 rupees, sometimes 45 and sometimes even 100 rupees are taken. The ration card contains the name of all the members of the family but it goes in the name of the head of the family. The pictures of the chief are also put in it. With this ration card, the government provides many benefits to the ration cardholders. As you all know that in view of the situation arising due to Corona at this time, the government is giving free food grains to everyone under the ration card. There are three types of ration cards, for which different benefits are given.
Benefits of adding the name to ration card
The number of members in our family keeps on increasing from time to time. Whose name also we have to add to the ration card. As the number of members increases with the arrival of a new daughter-in-law in the house after marriage, how to add her name when new children come into the house and how to add her name to the ration card. We will tell you all this through this post. Because the ration card is useful in the form of many documents, it will be used as a document for the members whose name is in it and only those whose name is recorded in the ration card will get the benefit given by the government. Ration card. In this, we can add names both online and offline.
Where does the ration card work?
The use of a ration card as an important document is useful in many places like to get rations from ration shops, to take scholarships while studying, and in many other ways. It is used in making a voter card, as an identity card, for taking gas connections, and in government and private offices. We can say that Ration Card is a very important document for all citizens.
Documents required to add the name of wife or new daughter-in-law
- marriage / marriage certificate
- Nomenclature certificate of the one whose name is to be added
- husband’s ration card
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- electricity bill
- If yes, then the LPG connection number
Note: But keep in mind that only after removing the name of the new daughter-in-law from the ration card of the peer side, you can get it added to your ration card.
Documents to add baby’s name
- child’s birth certificate
- family ration card
- electricity bill
- parent’s id
- income certificate
how to add a name to a ration card
We can add names to the ration cards in two ways. You can connect one offline and the other online as you like, we will tell you both the ways here.
Add a name to the ration card online
You can also add the name of a new member to the ration card through another method i.e. online. For this, you follow the steps given below.
- For this, you have to visit the official site of the Food Supply Department of the concerned state http://fcs.gov.in/.
- Here you have been given a link to add the name of a new member.
- Click on it, and now the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in it correctly.
- To add a new member’s name, you will need a birth certificate and marriage card as well as a residence certificate.
- You will get the reference number after filling out the application.
- Which you should keep with you because with this number you will be able to check the status of the application.
Add Offline Name
- You have to go to your ration shop where you get your ration.
- From there you have to take the name-adding application form.
- Fill out the application form carefully and write the name of the person whose name is to be added.
- Fill out the application form and attach all the necessary documents with it.
- After that, you have to submit the application form.
- After checking the application form, you will be given an acknowledgment or reference number.
- With this number, you will be able to check the status of your application.
- After about a month, you will get the new ration card with the new name at the address given by you through the post.
In this way, the name of your new member will be added to the ration card and in about a month the new ration card will come by post at your mentioned address.
Government going to discontinue ration card on a large scale in Bihar, those earning 10 thousand rupees will also be out
State Bureau, Patna. The government is going to cancel a large number of ration cards in Bihar. It will have the most impact on those people who work in a government office. Contract workers working on nominal wages are also going to come under this order. Taking a big decision, the government has directed to cancel the ration of ineligible persons included in the purview of the National Food Security Act, who are not eligible as per the rules. Accordingly, this amendment has also been done under the National Food Security Act.