Last Updated — 9th Oct, 2022
How to make a pan card: In order to provide convenience to the citizens, the government has issued many such cards which are useful in their life. Like Debit Card, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, ATM Card, etc. Today we will tell you about PAN card, what it is and how it is made. It serves as an important document. If the amount is more than Rs 50,000 then it is required for filing an income tax return. It is also necessary for opening a bank account. It can be made by any citizen of India, even if he is a minor. This card can also be used as a valid identity card.
To know how to get it made and which documents will be required for this, read the post till the end.
What is Pan Card?
It is an important document that is used as a unique identity card. It consists of a 10-digit alphanumeric number. Alphanumeric means that some numbers are from the English alphabet and some numbers are from mathematics. Which is determined by the Income Tax Department. This process comes under CBDT. According to the rule issued by the government, it is mandatory to give PAN card with any challan from January 1, 2005. This card contains your name, your date of birth, your father’s name, your photo, and your signature. The full name of the PAN card is the Permanent Account Number which is called Permanent Account Number in Hindi.
This card is like your debit card or credit card.
How to Create and, Necessary Documents
Before getting it done, it is important to know what documents the applicant will need for this. You will need the following documents while applying.
- Ration Card, Voter ID, Passport or Driving License as an identity proof.
- Address proof as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License etc.
- Birth Certificate (Can also attach 10th and 12th mark sheet)
You have to apply online to get a PAN card. For this, you have to go to its official site.
- You can also visit its official site from here .
- By clicking here you will be taken to the site.
- The image page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to select New PAN – “Indian Citizen (Form 49A)” in the Application Type.
- If you live abroad, choose Foreign Citizen (Form 49AA).
- You have to fill the PAN card you need in the category.
- In this, most choose “Individual”.
- Now you have to further fill your details in the Application Information.
- Details like your name, date of birth, mobile number etc.
- After filling all this, you have to fill the camptcha card and click on submit.
How to make a Pan Card
After submitting you will get three options.
- Submit Digitally Through e-KYC & e-sign (Paperless)
- Submit Scan Images Through e-sign (NSDL e-GOV)
- Forward Application Documents Physically
- Out of these, you have to choose the third option.
- Now the form will appear in front of you, in which you have to fill name, father’s name, address, date of birth, and gender.
- After filling all this, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- You have to pay around 120 rupees.
- After that you have to submit.
- You have to take a print out of it, put two photos of you in it and you have to sign it.
- After writing your address and attaching the document, write Application For Pan on it and send it to ITD.
After filling out your online form, you will get your PAN card within 15 days. In this way, you can easily get your PAN card made and use it.
Thanks For Visiting this website any doubt you can comment below, you want to latest updates on this type of useful information just follow on Google News