PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana: This scheme has been started by the Central Government to provide employment to the young unemployed. A large number of youth are unemployed in the country who are looking for employment. The goal of this scheme is to provide employment to those youth. So that the country will get momentum in development and youth will be able to get employment. Under this, first of all, training related to industries is provided. By training in the field in which the youth is interested, he can get employment as per his wish.
In this, we will tell you about this scheme and how to do registration, etc.
New update 2021
The scheme has been announced on 15th July 2015 on the occasion of World Youth Skills Day. The third phase of this scheme will be started from January 2021. This phase will be started in 600 districts from Friday. A target has been set to train 8 lakh people in this phase. Under this, training will be given at 729 Prime Minister’s Skill Development Centers and more than 200 IITs. An amount of Rs 948.90 crore has been allocated in this. With this, youth will be able to get employment by getting unemployed training.
Every 6 months a job fair is organized for the youth getting training from here.
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
This scheme is a flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship. The scheme was launched in July 2015. Whose target is to train about 1 crore youth unemployed by 2020. Under this scheme, employment will be provided to such people who have left their studies midway due to any reason. Which is operated by National Skill Development Corporation. In this, unemployed youth are first given training for employment, they are trained and provided employment. This will give employment to the unemployed to run their livelihood. The youth who are already trained will also be given employment on the basis of the prior learning experience.
The main objective of this scheme is to develop the country by ending unemployment in the country.
Benefits of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana
With the help of PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana, along with the youth, the country will also develop.
- The youth of the country who have dropped class X or XII or have left their studies will be given training under this.
- Under this, the trainee has the right to choose the subject of training as per his wish.
- In this, they are also honored with the Manorial Award by encouraging them to increase employee productivity.
- On receiving the training, the successful candidate will also get the fee by the government.
- Through this fee, they will also be able to open their own employment.
- This fee amount will be up to Rs.8000.
- Through training, the hidden talent in the youth will be developed by the experts.
So many benefits will be available under this scheme.
PMKVY Syllabus 2021
Many courses have been included in PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana, out of which the beneficiary can choose the course as per his wish. It covers the following courses:- Electronics, Beauty & Wellness, Apparel Mend – Up & Home Furnishing, Capital Goods, Agriculture, Furniture & Fittings, Gems & Jewellery, Motor Vehicles, Construction, Leather, Indian Iron & Steel, Handicrafts & Carpets, Household Skill Council for Workers, Healthcare, Food Industry, Indian Plumbing, Infrastructure Equipment, IT/ITS, Sports, Green Council, Logistics, Media & Entertainment, Power, Retailers Association, Tourism & Guest, Mining, Rubber, Security, Telecom, Textiles, Skill Council for Persons with Disabilities, etc.
Out of these, the beneficiary can choose the course as per his wish.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Aadhar card of any other family member
- identity card
- Bank passbook
- two passport size photographs
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana Online Apply 2021
Any beneficiary who wants to take training under PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana, first of all, has to apply for it. For which you do as mentioned below:-
- The applicant has to first go to the official site of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY).
- You can also go directly to the official site of the department from here .
- A page will appear where two types of links will appear in front of you “Register as Training provider” and “Register as a Candidate”
- If you want to join as a “Candidate” , click on “Register as a Candidate” .
- Its silt will open in front of you like the image page below.
- In this you have to click on the option of I Want to skill myself .
- After clicking here the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to fill all the information asked in it carefully.
- After filling the form, check the form carefully.
- Then click Submit Clicking on the button.
In this way, your PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana application will be made online. After the registration, you will get the notification through SMS on the mobile number given by you. You can apply for PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana in an easy way as mentioned by us. For more details visit the concerned department’s website.
You can also call on these toll-free numbers for its information – 08800055555
Thanks For Visiting this website any doubt you can comment below, you want to latest updates on this type of useful information just follow on Google News