Pan Card Kaise banaye: To provide convenience to the citizens, the government has issued many such cards which are useful in their lives. Like Debit Card, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, ATM Card, etc. Today we will tell you about the PAN card, what it is and how it is made. PAN card serves as an important document. PAN Card is required for filing income tax returns if the amount exceeds Rs.50,000. It is also necessary for opening a bank account. It can be made by any citizen of India, whether he is a minor. This card can also be used as a valid identity card.
To know how to get it made and which documents will be required for this, read the post till the end.
what is pan card
PAN Card is an important document that is used as a unique identity card. It consists of a 10-digit alphanumeric number. Alphanumeric means that some numbers are from the English alphabet and some numbers are from mathematics. Which are determined by the Income Tax Department. This process comes under CBDT. According to the rules issued by the government, from January 1, 2005, it is necessary to provide a PAN card with any challan. This card contains your name, your date of birth, your father’s name, your photo, and your signature. The full name of the PAN card is the Permanent Account Number which is called Permanent Account Number in Hindi.
This card is like your debit card or credit card.
Pan Card Kaise banaye and necessary documents
Before making a PAN card, it is important to know that what documents will be required by the applicant for this. You will need the following documents while applying.
- Ration Card, Voter ID, Passport or Driving License as an identity proof.
- Address proof as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Driving License etc.
- Birth Certificate (Can also attach 10th and 12th mark sheet)
PAN Card Online Apply
You have to apply online to get a PAN card. For this, you have to go to its official site.
- You can also visit its official site from here .
- By clicking here you will be taken to the site.
- The image page will open in front of you.
- Now you have to select New PAN – “Indian Citizen (Form 49A)” in the Application Type.
- If you live abroad, choose Foreign Citizen (Form 49AA).
- You have to fill the PAN card you need in the category.
- In this, most choose “Individual”.
- Now you have to further fill your details in the Application Information.
- Details like your name, date of birth, mobile number etc.
- After filling all this, you have to fill the camptcha card and click on submit.
Pan Card Kaise banaye
After submitting you will get three options.
- Submit Digitally Through e-KYC & e-sign (Paperless)
- Submit Scan Images Through e-sign (NSDL e-GOV)
- Forward Application Documents Physically
- Out of these, you have to choose the third option.
- Now the form will appear in front of you, in which you have to fill name, father’s name, address, date of birth, and gender.
- After filling all this, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- You have to pay around 120 rupees.
- After that you have to submit.
- You have to take a print out of it, put two photos of you in it and you have to sign it.
- After writing your address and attaching the document, write Application For Pan on it and send it to ITD.
After filling your online form, you will get your PAN card within 15 days. In this way, you can easily get your PAN card made and use it.
Thanks For Visiting this website any doubt you can comment below, you want to latest updates on this type of useful information just follow on Google News