Canara Bank Net Banking: Canara Bank is one of the 10 largest banks in India in the banking sector. Which is more than a decade old public sector bank. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, and has a vast network of over 6300 branches and over 8800 ATMs spread across the country. And it has a strong international presence outside the country with offices in major cities such as London, Hong Kong, Moscow, Shanghai, Dubai, Tanzania, and New York. Canara Bank offers NetBanking/Internet Banking services online to its retail and corporate bank customers. Benefits of NetBanking such as Online fund transfer, bill payments, applying for new debit/credit cards, new FD/RD accounts, and book tickets. And the payment can be made without paying additional fees or charges provided they have an internet connection and their mobile number should be registered with Canara Bank.
About Canara Bank
|Owner||Government of India|
|Chairperson||T. N. Manoharan|
|Customer service||1800 425 0018|
|Founded||1 July 1906|
|Canara Bank website||https://www.canarabank.com/|
|Services Offered||Fund Transfer, Balance Check, Book online tickets, Making Payments, Opening FD/RD Account, etc.|
|Registration Methods||Visit Bank Branch or register online through Net Banking Portal|
|Online Fund Transfer Methods & Limit||IMPS- ₹ 2 Lakhs|
NEFT- ₹ Nil
RTGS- ₹ Nil
How to register Canara Bank NetBanking Online?
Internet banking, commonly known as a bank’s net banking facility, is a facility whereby a bank’s customers can do most of their banking transactions online without visiting the bank. Follow the steps given below to register online in Canara Bank NetBanking:
Step 1 :Visit the official website of Canara Bank Net-Banking or click this link https://www.canarabank.in/
Step 2: Click on “Net Banking – (Retail)” button.
Step 3: Click on the “New registration” button on the screen.
Step 3: Click on the “I Agree” button on the screen.
Step 5: Fill in the details asked in the Canara Bank Net Banking Registration Form like Account Number, Debit Card Number, Registered Mobile Number, and Customer ID [Indication Password: Netbanking1234@$]
Click the “I Agree” button at the bottom of the form.
A transaction reference number will be displayed. Also, you will receive an OTP on your mobile which needs to be entered twice on the screen.
Now choose your login password, enter it twice in the relevant fields, and click on the “Submit” button.
After successful submission, the registration process will be completed. A success message will be displayed on your screen with your User ID.
You can log on to Canara Bank Net Banking after a period of 1 hour and start the transaction immediately.
Log in to your account on Canara Bank NetBanking Portal
Step 2: Click on the ‘Net Banking – Lite (Retail)’ button.
Step 3: Enter your username, password, and captcha before the ‘Login’ button.
Step 4: You will now be redirected to your account dashboard where you can select from all the available services for which you are eligible.
Canara Bank Savings Account Charges
- Failure to maintain minimum balance – Rs. 30/- per month.
- For inactive accounts exceeding the minimum balance, no fees are applicable.
- For inactive accounts below the minimum balance of Rs. 150 or the available balance, whichever is less, is charged quarterly. For Senior Citizens, Basic, Small, and NSIGSE Savings Accounts, the above charges have been waived off.
- Debit card replacement fee Rs. 50.
- For closing the account before 1 year Rs. 200 per account is charged. No charges are applicable for closing the account within 14 days of opening.
Services of Canara Bank NetBanking
- Canara Bank Net Banking
- Check your account balance
- View the transaction history of your banking accounts and credit card
- Transfer money between your accounts and other accounts at Canara Bank
- Transfer funds to an overseas account (may require supporting documents)
- Transfer funds to another local bank account
- Pay your bills
- Enquire on interest rates
- Open new Term / Fixed Deposits
- Stop cheque or order new checkbooks
- Update personal information (except address)
- View and download e-Statements for banking accounts and credit cards
Canara Bank Net banking Customer Care
Customers can directly contact the Bank for any query regarding their Net Banking. Canara Bank customer care is available 24×7 throughout the year. Customers can approach the Bank for all their queries and any complaints regarding Net Banking.
- Customer care Toll-free number – 1800 425 0018
- Email ID – hocss[at]canarabank[dot]com
- Telephone – 080- 22221581/582/0490/0491/1788/ 1789/ 1790/1984/1985/1986
Canara Bank Net banking FAQs
1. Who is eligible to register for Canara Bank Net Banking?
A person having a savings or current bank account in any branch of Canara Bank can open a net banking account for the respective account, the first being the Canara Bank net banking account.
2. I have opened Canara Bank Savings Account and want to register for net banking. Where to get the application form for registration?
You can easily register for net banking by visiting any branch of Canara Bank at your convenience and asking for an application form for registration for net banking. You can also download the application form from the Canara Bank Net Banking homepage.
3. Are there any charges applicable for using Canara Net Banking facility?
No, at present, the facility of net banking is provided free of cost by Canara Bank to all its account holders. However, charges will be applicable for services offered through net banking, such as online fund transfer, non-maintenance of minimum account balance, etc.
4. Is the Canara Bank Net Banking facility available for use by Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)?
Yes, any NRI having an account with Canara Bank is eligible to use the net banking facility from his/her home or workplace located anywhere in the world.
5. I want to start using Canara net banking. How do I get my User ID and Password to log in to my account?
To get your User ID and Password, you need to first register for Net Banking service by submitting an application form at the branch where you have an account. Once you submit your form, it will be sent to the Central Processing Center for processing. Once your application is processed, you will receive your User ID and Password via mail.
Read more articles related to Internet Banking
- Uco Bank Netbanking
- Kotak bank Netbanking
- federal bank Netbanking
- Yes Bank Net Banking
- IDBI Bank Net Banking
- Bandhan Bank Net Banking
- Bank of India Net Banking
- Allahabad Bank Net Banking
- Punjab National Bank Net Banking
- State Bank of India Net Banking
- HDFC Bank Net Banking
- Union Bank Net Banking
- ICICI Bank Net Banking
- Bank Of Baroda Net Banking
- Canara Bank Net Banking
- Axis Bank Net Banking
Thanks For Visiting this website any doubt you can comment below, you want to latest updates on this type of useful information just follow on Google News